Gift Aid Declaration

The Buddhist Centre can reclaim 25p of tax for every £1 you give if you have paid Income or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax reclaimed. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer. Please let us know if you wish to cancel this declaration, or if you change your name, or move home, or no longer pay sufficient tax.

First Name
Full Address
I want Birmingham Buddhist Centre to treat as Gift Aid all donations of money I have made over the last 4 years and will make in the future. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax/Capital Gains Tax in the current year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay the difference. (Higher or additional rate taxpayers should include all Gift Aid donations on their self-assessment tax return or ask HMRC to adjust their tax code if they want to receive the additional tax relief due to them.)
Todays Date
The form has been submitted successfully!
There has been some error while submitting the form. Please verify all form fields again.