We welcome everyone and have tried to make facilities and the building accessible to all.
– Four off-street parking spaces near the front door (please let us know in advance if you will need one of these, only one is marked disabled)
– Ramp access from the forecourt to the front door
– Easy access to the Main Shrine Room on the ground floor
– Disabled-friendly gender neutral toilet and shower on the ground floor
– Gender neutral toilet upstairs
– Platform lift from ground-floor level to the cafe area and on steps leading to rooms at the rear of the Buddhist Centre
– Hearing assistance system for hearing aid users. This loop can also help if people struggle to hear in the large room, or if english isn’t your first language.
If you are planning to come to the Buddhist Centre and have any questions or concerns about accessibility, please contact the office (telephone: 0121 449 5279, email: email@example.com).
If you have any medical needs that you think we should be aware of, please make them known to your class leader.
Platform lift to cafe area
Folding lift on steps to the rear of the building
Adapted toilet and shower room