We welcome everyone and have tried to modernise our facilities to make them accessible to people with disabilities.
- Several off-street parking spaces near the front door (please let us know in advance if you will need one of these);
- Ramp access from the forecourt to the front door;
- Easy access to the main Shrine Room on the ground floor;
- Disabled-friendly toilet and shower on the ground floor;
- Platform lift from ground-floor level to the cafe area and on steps leading to rooms at the rear of the Buddhist Centre;
- New hearing assistance system for hearing aid users;
If you are planning to come to the Buddhist Centre and have any questions or concerns about accessibility, please contact the office (telephone: 0121 449 5279, email: email@example.com).
If you have any medical needs that you think we should be aware of, please make them known to your class leader.