We welcome everyone and have tried to modernise our facilities to make them accessible to people with disabilities.
- Several off-street parking spaces near the front door (please let us know in advance if you will need one of these);
- Ramp access from the forecourt to the front door;
- Easy access to the main Shrine Room on the ground floor
- Disabled-friendly toilet and shower on the ground floor;
- Platform lift from ground-floor level to the cafe area;
- Ramp alternative to steps leading to rooms at the rear of the Buddhist Centre (we are looking into the possibility of installing another lift).
- New hearing assistance system for hearing aid users.
If you are planning to come to the Buddhist Centre and have any questions or concerns about accessibility, please contact the office (telephone: 0121 449 5279, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any medical needs that you think we should be aware of, please make them known to your class leader.