In our little shop we usually have:
- Books and booklets on Buddhism and meditation, mindfulness, vegan cookery, and more. We also have CDs and Urthona (Buddhist arts magazine).
- Meditation equipment – meditation cushions, mats, stools and malas (meditation beads).
- Buddha statues of various styles and sizes.
- Incense of various kinds – Japanese style, Indian style, Tibetan style and cones – also a variety of incense holders.
- Essential oils and fragrances (and oil evaporators) for those who prefer these to incense.
- Buddhist ritual items, including singing bowls, bells, cymbals, vajras, offering bowls, shrine cloths and prayer flags.
- Three Jewels badges.
- Mugs with various Buddhist designs.
- Candles – vegan, various colours.
- Yoga equipment including mats, carry bags, blocks, bolsters, straps and bricks.
- Greetings cards and postcards, including Buddhist and non-Buddhist images.
- Soaps – all vegan and some certified not tested on animals.
- Shampoo bars made with essential oils and other natural ingredients
- Bags and purses, most of them fairly traded.
We also suggest you visit our second-hand book stall in the cafe area.